Sivut

Lukijat

2.9.2026

The Male Room; Dots and/or stripes

Time for a new challenge
at The Male Room. We have great & easy theme
for the masculine projects:


I made this fun card using Dr Digi's


Dunderton is colored with Copics.
Sentiment is roughly translated:
For a top guy




I'd like to enter to these challenges:
Little red wagon - anything times three
Sweet stamping - use die cut
Try a sketch on Tuesday - (I flipped the sketch on the left)


2 kommenttia:

  1. What a great comical card... makes me smile. Like the use of the stitched panels and fun patterned papers for the background as well... thanks for sharing with us at TSOT. You may want to enter your card in our sister challenge, Double Trouble's 3-2-1 recipe (Scrapper's GORP) Check them out at https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2026/08/Challenge-224.html.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Such a fun card! Great colorful patterns and a delightful focal image. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at TSOT

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for visiting, hugs.