Sivut

Lukijat

24.7.2026

Sea shells

I really like this AALL& Create die and
the black card bases I bought to fit the die.
So versitale!


Sea images are from Gecko Galz and sentiment
from my stash, don't remember the brand.

I'd like to enter to these challenges:
Gecko Galz - mermaid kingdom
Love those pretty papers - pretty papers

11 kommenttia:

  1. This is so pretty! Love those seashell images against that lovely background! Thanks for playing with my challenge at the Paper Players this week, as well as the sketch at Atlantic Hearts!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow this is pretty! It looks like old fashioned mosaic tiles. I love it. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Granne those seashell centrepieces are lovely and the blue is so evocative of the sea. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Granne, this is so pretty! I love all the seashekks and the blue! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Beautiful! Love all the different images! Thanks for sharing at AHS!!!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Just beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

    VastaaPoista
  7. This is such a beautiful interpretation of the sketch! I love the elegant monochromatic design and the creative postage stamp layout. A wonderful card—thank you for sharing it with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    VastaaPoista
  8. A beautiful monochrome card! Those seashells images are beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Very pretty - love the shades of blue. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    VastaaPoista
  10. I love the shells against the blue and white background, it is stunning and really makes them pop! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    VastaaPoista
  11. A very nice card, Granne! I love the freshness of the blue sea elements. Thanks for joining us at ASHC this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for visiting, hugs.