It's my DT day at Conjurer of Dreams.
The blog has many challenges
and the main blog challenge is always
Anything goes with an optional theme.
This month the theme is
I made this lovely card using retired forest image.
Some stickers and sentiment that says:
stop, so you will see all the beauty.
Also using my newish die to make a card.
I'd like to enter my card to these challenges:
Inspiration Station - picture
Ally's Angels - AG
Grafty Gals Corner - Fall Foliage / AG
Creative Moments - Autumn colors
Creative Knockout - AG
Then I made ATC
Using Rustic Fall Steampunk background, and
retired steampunk skull images. Also some rub-ons,
die cuts and inks.
Then a digital layout
and Fall Clipart.
For my last project this month; a journal page
using pits and bobs and Renaissanse maiden,
Entering page to Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge.
Conjurer of Dreams:
blog (inspiration, freebies and 4 challenges)
Etsy (wonderful selection of images)
Facebook ( progressive challenge, color challenge, inspiration and much more)




Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Thank you for visiting, hugs.