Sivut

Lukijat

13.9.2026

Skeleton tag and Fall card

I was very exited to have crafting weekend,
but life happens and it turned out to be something else.
Well, I did manage to squeeze in little crafting time.

I made a lovely Fall card, using Gecko Galz 
card challenge image, some pretty papers, 
stickers and sentiment from Maremi's book


I'd like to entet my card to:
Shopping our stash - who's who
Creative Knocouts - lots of layers


Also made a tag
with Gecko Galz Gothic challenge image
Spooky beautiful.

I'd like to entet my tag to:
Tag-along - tag


7 kommenttia:

  1. Wonderful creations!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautifully detailed image on your tag, thanks so much for sharing with us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

    B x

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is a gorgeous tag, so many details to see. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Fabulous images for both projects. xxx

    VastaaPoista
  5. A beautiful fall themed card, thank you so much for sharing at the Four Seasons challenge!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Fantastic!! Way to go shopping your stash for our Who's Who challenge!! Your gecko gals image fits our "person" theme over at Shopping Our Stash perfectly!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us.
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS582

    VastaaPoista
  7. Hello! Thanks for sharing your changing color tree with subtle autumn hues card with Pin-spirational!!! It's lovely! -- Becca S (dt member)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for visiting, hugs.