Sivut

Lukijat

23.8.2026

Conjurer of Dreams; Quirky Characters

 

It's my DT day at Conjurer of Dreams.
The blog has many challenges 
and the main blog challenge is always
Anything goes with an optional theme.
This month the theme is
So fun!

I made this quirky card using image from

Then I made set of 3 Moo's

I've bee watching Vampire Diaries with my daughter
- can you tell?

Then back to theme with Steampunk cuties and

and another tag
Entering my tag to:
Tag-along - tag/atc/bookmark


For my last project this month; a journal page
using pits and bobs and Quirky Steampunk dude














Conjurer of Dreams:
blog (inspiration, freebies and 4 challenges)
Etsy (wonderful selection of images)
Facebook ( progressive challenge, color challenge, inspiration and much more)

1 kommentti:

  1. A very dramatic tag along with all those ATC's, many thanks for joining us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

    B x

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for visiting, hugs.