My DT day at the
Conjurer of Dreams blog.
The "main" blog challenge is always
Anything goes with an optional theme.
This month the theme is
I made pretty card for the theme using image from
Beautiful Bessies Sunday -set. The post is here.
I also made another card with Fall vibes
Using image from Fall Cabin on the lake.
I used Distres Collage Medium, vintage all over
this card so the tone is a bit brown.
And some pet stickers.
I'd like to enter my card to thise challenges:
Ally's angels - AG
Creative Moments - AG
Creative Crafting uncles - no stamping
Krafty Chicks - masculine
and sweet ATC using image from a set thet
is retired from the shop.
A little bit darker ATC pairs
Using images from Murder mystery mini tags and
And my last DT project for this month is a cowboy tag
using Wanted poster plank and
I'd like to enter my tag to this challenge:
Tag along - AG
Conjurer of Dreams:
blog (inspiration, freebies and 4 challenges)
Etsy (wonderful selection of images)
Facebook ( progressive challenge, color challenge, inspiration and much more)





Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Thank you for visiting, hugs.