When I saw this Altenew Whispering Waves 3D
embossing folder I just fell in love. So, so beautiful!
I took a piece of blue paper,
inked the folder with blue ink and
then add some white ink to highlight the waves.
Seagulls are made usign Joy!crafts dies.
I'd like to enter to these challenges:
As You See It - embossing
Cut it up - create your own background
C.R.A.F.T. - AG
Try it on Tuesday - Animals
Time Out Challenges- water

So very pretty! 🩵🩵🩵
VastaaPoistaOh my goodness, Granne, that embossed background is just amazing! Adding the ink to it has given your scene such lovely depth and I can see why you've fallen in love with this folder! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It
VastaaPoistaIts a fantastic embossed background for your card. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
VastaaPoistaVery pretty! Thanks for linking up with us at 613 Avenue Create!
VastaaPoistaI love the image you used in the background and how you added the die cut seagulls. This is a super card, and perfect for our Try It on Tuesday challenge. Thanks for joining us. hugs-Erika
VastaaPoistaWhat very pretty card!! Love the embossed background!!
VastaaPoistaThanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda
Granne that embossing folder is just fabulous - so realistic with the white-tipped waves. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It!
VastaaPoistaThat folder is magnificent and I like the way you've used inks to bring out the best of it. Thank you for joining in with us at As You See It. :-)
VastaaPoistaSuch a beautiful card. Lovely design.
VastaaPoistaHugs
Silke (GD at CRAFT Challenge)
oh wow! such a wonderful card! Love your background!
VastaaPoista