Sivut

Lukijat

24.1.2016

Jingle All the Way - ATC

I have quite a stash of Magnolia stamps, 
but I haven't played with them ages.
That's a bit sad, because I do like my Magnolias...

But here's one, it is quite old design but I find her so cute, lol.


I colored her with Inktense pencils and added little glitter glue on the snowballs. For the background,I took a stencil and white gesso, let it dry and then added 3 different DI. Another stencil and some more DI, whiped on top of gesso part with baby whipe, stamped the sentiment and added a Glossy on top of words. 
So lots of fun crafting for this little ATC.

I'd like to enter to some challenges:
Midweek Magnolias - AG (with Magnolia image)
Happy Little Stampers - January Christmas challenge, Jingle
Craftyhazelnut's - Use a sentiment
Come and Get it - Round things

11 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful card, great mixed media work on it. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It.
    Cindy

    VastaaPoista
  2. Adorable card, you used great colors. :)
    Thanks for playing with us at CAGIC, hope you will join us again :) xx Kaja

    VastaaPoista
  3. Okay, I was in a rockin' bada$$ mood, and this card melted my heart! I'm in a cuter mood now! (smiles)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Beautiful Sari, love all the blues. Glad you got the magnolia stamp out again for a play, its such a gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. How fabulous, I have never seen this cute Magnolia Stamp!! It is beautiful and I love that it can be used for a boy or girl. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw. Hugs Suzi x

    VastaaPoista
  6. Fabulous card, great design, cute image. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    VastaaPoista
  7. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 265 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too x

    VastaaPoista
  8. What a brilliant ATC and I love all those gorgeous little details!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    VastaaPoista
  9. WOW - those backgrounds are stunning! As is your blog background...I feel like I'm in a winter wonderland. I love how you used the Gesso! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers! :)

    VastaaPoista
  10. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    VastaaPoista
  11. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "round things” challenge over at Come and Get it.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    VastaaPoista

Kommentit tuovat iloa elämääni, kiitos, :)